sábado, 17 de setembro de 2011

My new project in IOS!

Hi people! 

I was thinking about the IOS course in last week (yes, it's finalized! :D) and I resolved to start my new project: a music/dance game for IOS (iPhone and iPad) that will be to call DJam. 
I created any screens (but,  I obtained the images from Google Images... sorry guys by copyright... :P) and I will begin the coding in next week (this week, I will be very busy...).

Bellow, any screens:




Thanks for Ederson, Rampazzo (my colleagues in this course), Giuliano (my "mentor") and Paul Hegarty (the professor from the Stanford University).

And sorry people, about my english (in next post, I will use the Google Translate before publishing).

PS.: I won't publish this game in the Apple Store because I'm learning Objective C (my "target" is not money :) ).

Nenhum comentário: